NPA West Elite 3-Day Clinic
Get 3 full days of the most elite pitching instruction from the best pitching teachers in the country!
You’ll get individual instruction to better their mechanics, increase strength and throw harder. Learn ways to avoid injuries, which is one of the most important aspects of staying in the game, as well as learn a mental approach that will keep you confident. You’ll go home with a workout template so you can continue to get stronger on your own and you’ll also learn about how an athlete’s diet affects performance and recovery.
Spots fill up fast, so please sign up now!
After registering, you’ll receive a packet of information with specific details about your three-day camp.
Below are the general details and what to expect:
Check-in: 8:30 AM on Friday
Check-out: 4:00 PM on Sunday
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Daily baseball instruction, drills and one-on-one mound time on our MLB-quality clay mound.
- An exclusive set of weighted velocity balls and the specific program to follow for maximum results.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Our dedicated facility in Santa Ana, California, was built specifically for baseball pitchers and rotational athletes. You’ll feel right at home when you get here!
- We have a very low athlete to coach ratio. Groups are limited to 15 athletes so that we can give plenty of individual attention to each player and also keep a small, friendly group setting.
- What you need to bring: your own glove, cleats, and workout wear.
- Contact us for any other questions